Specific To This Kit:
- Available in Right Handed and Left Handed.
- Bolt-on neck, Scale length is 25.5", 21 Frets.
- Body is Ash, Neck is Maple, Fretboard is Maple.
- Controls: 1V, 1T, 3-way Switch
- Pick-ups: S-S
- Bridge: Fixed
- White Pick-guard, Black Binding
DIY Kit Description:
These kits are of great quality. There are a lot of inferior versions out there. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with ours with a 14 day money-back return policy.
These are great fun to put together and customize. The end result is a one off guitar with your personal touch. All hardware, and electronics are included in the kit (truss-rod, frets, and nut are already installed on the neck). What is NOT included is stain, paint, or finishing material such as sandpaper.
What To Expect To Assemble:
- Finish sanding and painting of wood. Research how to stain/paint wood for detailed instructions.
- Finish sanding/filing plastic covers.
- All parts bolt/screw together except the electronics need to be soldered (set-necks need to be glued).
- After guitar is assembled you will have to know (or have someone) how to "set-up" the guitar. I.E. Action, truss-rod, intonation.
Click on the images for detail view